21 February 2009

10 Reasons to Knit This Sweater

When Spiritwork announced the amusing KAL with Amused it was just what the doctor ordered for those mid-winter doldrums. So after re-reading the "10 Reasons to Knit a Sweater" in Knitting Rules!, it was time to write my own 10 reasons for knitting this sweater. So why join this KAL?

1. It is a commitment.

2. It is an investment in myself - dedicated me time away to create a project for me.

3. Participating in the KAL supports my amazing LYS.

4. Spending some time at the LYS will give me the opportunity to interact with adults for a change!

5. This is an interesting design by Jordana Paige that my fashionista sister deems "super cute"!

6. New Yarn!

7. I love the challenge.

8. I need the relaxation.

9. This is a Christmas present from my MIL.

10. Casting on this project will guarantee that Spring arrives sooner rather than later!