11 March 2010

Fetching & Fabulous!




Just the right project for a sunny Spring afternoon in Western NY. What could be nicer than a quick, fun knit with gorgeous yarn; the sunshine warming my face and the birds serenading in the background? Sure, it's 50 degrees today, but odds have it that Old Man Winter will pay us another visit and I'll be ready with my Fetching fingerless gloves.
Of course the kidoodles had other plans for my knitworthy afternoon - including a mud romp in the back yard! It is quite exciting after all. We haven't actually seen grass or mud in what seems like MONTHS! Now they are on the way to the showers and a few loads of muddy laundry are waiting for my attention. Yes, the project is Fetching, but the weather today is Fabulous. This project will have to be a WIP a little longer.





2 comments:

  1. those pretty pink fingerless gloves do not belong anywhere near that mud. I am so tired of the rain!

    ReplyDelete